Thursday, April 28, 2011

Expect more Good

GIRLS club today was on expecting more good, more good from those around you and from yourself. I guess after having such a frustrating couple of weeks, I was so inspired by you, the young women I get to work with. You have so much good in you. So much light and joy and potential that I hope one day you will be able to see. I see the future. I see a generation of amazing people who are ready to change the world - by being good. You are an inspiration to me and have helped me to set my own standards a little higher, to expect more good.

I loved to see what you said was good. I would love to hear what else you consider good in your life. There are so many things that add to our lives and bring us joy!


All I see is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment